Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Chris Mitchell, and this is my brand-new video game blog.

I know one or two of you may be aware of my other blog, which I intend to continue to operate sporadically as I write. (The link to it is in the sidebar.) I neglected it all of last year, but this year I decided to not only pick it back up, but start this blog as well as a way of keeping me focused.

As for what this blog is: this is not a review blog, nor is it a rambling "what have I been playing" blog. (I'm saving that kind of thing for Twitter.) Instead, I'd like to take a deeper look at what I enjoy in video games, and just how many games live up to my unique standards. Here's a hint: not many.

I do plan on updating this blog at least once a week, which is a lot better than I've done in the past. Tough, I know, but I've got to get better with my work habits. Hopefully, this will help keep me motivated to keep my nose to the wheel...or whatever metaphor works best here. I think you get the idea.

Updates will be posted on Twitter (link to that is also in the sidebar), so feel free to follow me for those and my other insights.

My first significant post should be going up this Saturday, so stick around. I hope you all will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment